Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm Backkkkk!

This semester is over! Finally!! That means it's back to blogging about randy things. So let's jump right in with some new things I'm working on:

Thing One:Today is Cinco de Mayo.....or day 5 of the 30 day workout challenge my bff & I are doing. So far, so good. It's not really that hard since we only have to do some type of physical activity for 30 minutes a day. Hopefully, today's wo will be a nice long run after work, assuming these kiddos dont wear me out! If not, hellllllo Turbo Fire! This challenge is also helping me train for a half....that's in November. Yikes, I know.

Thing Two: Positivity. I cant believe how much thinking positive thoughts can change your life. I suggest everyone spend at least five minutes a day just thinking about all of the positives in your life. The power of positive thinking is amazing. 

Thing Three: We're moving!!! Mom bought a house in Austin & we will be moving in the first of June! It is so so so cute and in a gorgeous area that's just 10 minutes from Lake Travis. I cant wait to graduate and move down there to find a place of my own. I'll be there helping her get settled for a few weeks and plan on meeting with some event planning firms. I am really excited to view this one place (I'm keeping the name secret until I go see it) that holds all kinds of events. The setting is gorgeous---or so it appears on their website. I also plan on taking a Bikram class if I have time while I am there... and no, that's not flapdoodle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment